Calendar of Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Healthcare Section: How the 2021 CMS Regulatory Changes Affect Health Care Real Estate Arrangements
Join Joel Swider of Hall Render in this session which walks through recent regulatory changes effective January 2021 which affect real estate arrangements between hospitals and physicians. Attendees will learn about:
- Changes to the definitions of fair market value and commercial reasonableness
- Changes to volume or value of referrals standard
- Changes to the Stark rental of office space exception
- Additional exceptions that can now be used to protect leasing or licensing arrangements
- And how to monitor arrangements and resolve errors under the new guidance.
Approved for 1.0 hours of CLE credit by NFPA.
- Time: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Location: At Your Desk!
- Cost: No charge for members, $10 for non-members
Wednesday, June 16, 2021, 12:00 PM until 1:00 PM
Payment In Full In Advance Only