Calendar of Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Litigation Section Meeting
eFiling in 5 Easy Steps Using File & Serve Illinois
Presented by: Annette Cafferkey, File & Serve Illinois
All civil courts in Illinois will begin mandatory e-filing as of January 1, 2018. Lawyers and their teams who are unfamiliar with this process will be tasked with understanding how to file, what options they have, and how the system will work. Come to get hands on training on how to use File & Serve Illinois for electronic filing and service. The training will cover the following topics:
1. 5 Step Process to file a New Case using File & Serve Illinois.
2. Subsequent Filings using File & Serve Illinois.
3. Overview of the Filing Menus.
4. Overview of the User Profile Menus.
5. Additional Resources.
- Time: 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Dinner will be provided
- Location: Foley & Lardner LLP, 321 North Clark Street, 28th Floor, Chicago
- Cost: $10 for members, $20 for non-members
*You must register so that we can put your name on the Visitor’s log.
NOTE: This session has been approved by the National Federation of Paralegal Association for 1.00 hours of continuing legal education credit. This session is also approved for 1.00 hours of ILAP credit.
Tuesday, September 26, 2017, 5:30 PM until 7:30 PM
Foley & Lardner LLP
321 N. Clark St., Suite 2800
Chicago, IL 60654